March 4, The China National Bureau of Statistics announced the monitoring results of market prices of 50 important means of production in 9 categories of national circulation territory. Compared with mid-February 2021, price increases for 32 products, 12 declines, 6 flat. In the field of forest products, in late February, compared with mid-February, pulp prices rose 467.7 yuan, or 7.9 percent; The price of corrugated paper rose 176.2 yuan. The increase was 4.3 percent. Forecasts by domestic agencies, in the first quarter, pulp prices will show a continuous upward trend.
On March 5, we held a meeting about the impact of rising material prices. The company will take measures as follows.
1. According to the company's production in the second quarter of the first five years, we prepare materials in advance.
2. For customers who have long-term relationships with us, we take part of the pressure and reduce our profits to ensure the normal operation of the customer company.
3. According to customer's order expectations, we will work deeply with customers to prepare goods in advance. Our factory provides a warehouse, extended rent-free period, and stores goods for customers free of charge.
4. Pay close attention to material price changes in the industry, and give customers the latest news in time.
5. For customers who have placed orders, we guarantee production and delivery.
Contact Person: Ms. Helena An